When I saw this commercial come across the television, I was captivated! This workout was definitely calling my name for all the right reasons. I have a big ol booty and this workout is marketing to have a nice tush! My friends in the room with me had joked about me getting this, even though I think they were slightly serious as well. I laughed with them, but in the back of my mine I kind of wanted to purchase this DVD set. As the days went on, I kept wondering about this workout and how I should really start to do more than just run every day because clearly my butt wasn’t getting any smaller from that! I had a mix of emotions like happy, sad, and kind of embarrassed as the title of this workout is kind of silly. Was this another marketing scam? Or is this a legit workout DVD that might actually help tone down this booty?
Within a couple of weeks I decided to bite the bullet and just order it. I mean it’s not like it would hurt anything just to try it!
Leandro Carvalho is the instructor of these DVD’s and he is a trainer for many super models. The workouts are a combination of Brazilian dance, cardio, and toning moves. They focus on sculpting your lower-body by targeting the 3 main muscle groups in your booty. Besides workouts for your tush, thighs, and legs, there are workouts for your arms and stomach as well.
What’s In The Box?
- Booty Makeover Guide – This a quick and simple guide to help determine your body type. Once you pick out your body type, the guide suggests which workout routine you should follow for the best results.
- Booty Makeover Calendar- There is a different calendar for every body type in the guide, which helps you follow your routine and keep on track.
- Fat-Burning Food Guide – This food guide was created by a selected nutritionist to help you start on your weight loss journey by eating healthier and guiding you in the right direction.
- Triangle Training Workout Cards – These workout cards are great and offer additional exercises for you to do on your own time.
- Measurement Tracker Card and Tape Measure – On this tracker card you log in your starting measurements and end measurements. They supply a tape measure which makes it super easy to take your own measurements.
- Strength Band – They provide a free strength band in which you can use in some of the workouts, otherwise you can opt out of using the band until you are ready!
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown Plan – This is a 6 day slim down plan that Leandro Carvalho uses with his models before photo shoots.
- Online Support- When you purchase this DVD set, you have all the access you need to online support from others just like you! It is a great way to have peer support, get help from experts, and stay motivated.
What’s on the DVD’s?
- Basics – The basic video helps you to learn the different moves they use within the other workouts. (20 minutes)
- Bum Bum – This is the signature workout that combines a lot of cardio with a lot of lower body toning at the same time. (35 minutes)
- High & Tight – On this workout they focus on your hips, glutes, and outer thighs, using the strength training band they provided. You can opt to use ankle weights as well. (35 minutes)
- Sculpt – Tone your whole entire body with the sculpt workout from your head to your toe, but still focusing on your glutes. (50 minutes)
- Cardio Axe – This workout is designed to feel like you are dancing all while doing fat burning moves. (30 minutes)
- Tummy Tuck – Focus on your core with this short video to get flat, toned abs. (15 minutes)
- Bum Bum Rapido – A bonus video to help you get in a quick workout for those busy days. (10 minutes)
My Opinion of Beach Body’s: Brazil Butt Lift Workout Program
Overall I think this is an awesome DVD circuit. I picked out my body type and followed the routine they suggested. And whewwww! To be honest, I couldn’t even finish the full workout the first week without having to stop and take a breather in between. When I am working out, I find that as a positive because I like to be able to feel the change in my body and feel the gross sweat dripping down my face. Many of these videos are filled with lots of cardio while still targeting the areas of your body it is intended to.
I definitely do recommend this DVD workout series! Specially if you are trying to get in or back into the workout game! These DVD’s and the additional products they send you definitely kept me motivated. Today, I still incorporate each workout into my weekly routine.
You will also need to purchase your own set of light hand weights, ankle weights, and a yoga mat for better comfort. These are all optional items, but it definitely helps to challenge you and help you become stronger and more toned!
- There is not a huge selection of workouts, I write this as a pro and con for a reason (see con reason). Even though the selection is small, I started to learn the routine of the videos which helped them become easier after a few weeks and I didn’t find myself stumbling over my two feet.
- The workouts are definitely challenging and left me feeling amazing after each workout.
- The book they provide breaks the workout routines into body type, which I think is extremely important as we all don’t have weight in the same area, so this helps to target areas.
- The book also has a spot to enter in start measurements and end measurements, to help track the progress!
- The provided “health cards” are super beneficial to provide good tips.
- They provide healthy recipes to help you get a start on a new eating habits.
- There is not a huge selection of workouts, so I found myself repeating the instructor because I know every word he would say.
- Too much marketing on the DVD’s for their other products that they are promoting.
This post may contain affiliate links where I may earn a small amount of money if purchases are made through links which helps support this site and keep its content free.