MCT’s have become the new trend in the ketogenic industry for good reason.
Ever since I started the ketogenic diet, I’ve been mixing MCT’s into my coffee in the morning, in my protein shake for lunch and sometimes with my evening tea.
But I had to use it very sparingly. I noticed that anytime I consumed too much MCT oil, it would cause digestive issues. That’s when I found out about Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder.
It’s been a literal game-changer for me because I’m able to use fairly large amounts of MCT Oil Powder to experience the mental clarity I loved so much but without the stomachaches I got with MCT oils.
Once you read through this Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder review, you’ll understand why I think this product trumps everything else on the market.
What are MCTs?
MCT is short for medium chain triglyceride.
Due to the shorter fatty acid chain, MCT’s can be converted directly into energy and can be used as fuel for the brain much easier as compared to longer chained fats.
What is MCT Oil Powder?
MCT Oil Powder is the powdered form of MCT Oil. It goes through a production process called spray drying.
The powder is usually comprised of starch and milk proteins which means most MCT Oil Powders on the market are not pure MCT oil products.
Initially, I was discouraged to give MCT Powders a try specifically because I didn’t want to ingest all of the unnecessary fillers that came with it. But after finding out that Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder had absolutely zero fillers, I knew I struck gold.
My Routine For MCT Oil Powder Consumption
I love to use MCT Oil Powder mainly for my coffee in the morning and I also like to include it in my post workout shake. It’s now part of my daily supplement regimen.
Here’s what I do for my morning coffee routine:
- Step 1: I will brew a single cup of coffee using a keurig and a k-cup.
- Step 2: Pour the coffee into a blender along with one serving of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder.
- Step 3: Transfer this delicious frothy coffee into a coffee mug.
- Step 4: Enjoy my delicious coffee.
Here’s how I use it for a post workout shake:
- Step 1: Add one to two servings of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder into a shaker cup with protein powder.
- Step 2: Bring the shaker cup to the gym and do my workout.
- Step 3: Immediately after exercising, I will add water to my shaker cup.
- Step 4: Shake it (usually in the gym locker room)
- Step 5: Enjoy my protein shake mixed with Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder right away.
I love to add MCT Powder to my protein because I feel that it helps me recover faster and gives me more energy to get on with my day after a hard workout.
Why Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder Is My Go-To Keto Supplement
I honestly feel like I can’t go a day without MCT Oil Powder because of how great it makes me feel, physically and mentally.
Here are a few reasons why I love it so much:
- Adds creamy texture. The powdered form produces a creamy texture that adds a nice flavorful layer to my coffee and protein shake.
- To-Go Friendly. I can carry my MCT Oil Powder with me wherever I go without stressing about spillage. Also, it’s much easier to measure a scoop of MCT Oil Powder as compared to the liquid form.
- No Fillers or Additives. Unlike other MCT Oil Powders on the market, Perfect Keto went above and beyond to make sure there aren’t any fiber additives or corn starch included in their product. This means I don’t have to worry about any hidden sugars or carbs to kick me out of ketosis.
Why Do I Use MCT Powder Over MCT Oil?
I still use MCT oil every now and then but, the powdered form has become my preferred supplement for more reasons than one.
Here are some of the reasons why I switched from MCT oil to its powdered counterpart:
- It’s easier to incorporate MCT Oil Powder into solid foods such as adding it into a cake, brownie or other baking recipe.
- It’s common for people to experience digestive problems like diarrhea when using MCT oil. One of the biggest reasons why I switched to the powdered form is because it’s much more tolerable and I find that I can use larger amounts without experiencing any gut distress whatsoever.
What is Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder Made Of?
The reason I chose Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder over the hundreds of other brands on the market is because they went above and beyond to make sure their product doesn’t have ANY fillers or additives.
Their product is 100% pure and each batch is lab tested which is something I know that not all companies do.
How to Get Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder
Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder is my top choice when it comes to MCT’s. Using MCT’s is a staple for anyone following a low carb, high fat ketogenic lifestyle.
The guaranteed purity as well as the peace of mind that the Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder has zero fillers or additives makes it my preferred product by far.
I have connected with the CEO of Perfect Keto and we have partnered up to give you a discount on the Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder.
The coupon has limited uses so if you’re on the fence, I suggest you click the link and grab it before the code expires.