If you follow the ketogenic diet or any low carb diet, this product is pretty perfect for you! Just like it says, perfect keto….its definitely perfect. When I first started on my low carb journey, I was just taking plain beef collagen, adding and adding it to my protein powder because that was the only way I could stand taking it.
This worked for what it was, except the large amount of goop I would end up swallowing if I didn’t shake up my water bottle before I took a swig! So I was pretty excited when I came across this product and could just take my protein and collagen all in one!
Here is why I love it!
Keto Collagen Ingredients
- 5g of MCT oil powder
- 10g of collagen
Other ingredients: cocoa powder, stevia leaf powder
Collagen: Collagen and gelatin is a must for the connective tissues, ligaments, tendons, fascia and skin.
Cocoa Powder: 100% all-natural cocoa powder is used to give a rich chocolate flavor and provide many of the health benefits associated with chocolate without the sugar.
Stevia: Stevia is a plant based sweetener that has no effect on blood sugar and is easily digested with no effect on gut health like other artificial sweeteners do.
Keto Collagen Macronutrients
- 4g Fat
- 10g Protein
- 1g Carbohydrate
Each tub of Keto Collagen is 20 servings.
Keto Collagen is for:
- People with soft tissue injuries
- People trying to build muscle
- People who want to eat more protein
- People who don’t like eating a lot of solids after workouts
- People who want a non-inflammatory protein
- People eating a low-carb ketogenic diet
- Overall Benefits of Consuming MCT’s
- Heightened focus
- Mental clarity
- Accessing clean burning, constant source of energy, instead of peaks and valleys of glucose.
- MCT’s don’t need to be shuttles around the digestive system, they travel right to the liver and then distributed for fast and lasting energy.
- Increases ketone production
- Increased fat-oxidation
- Boost energy for exercise
- Increases satiety and feeling full
- Using this supplement to aid in ketosis will also enhance benefits of ketosis, like improved autophagy and apoptosis, where your body purges dead or under performing cells to allow for new growth. This has innumerable benefits relating to disease prevention and longevity.
Overall Benefits of Consuming Collagen
- Collagen directly aids in
- Energy production
- Building healthy DNA
- Detoxification and digestion
- Rebuilding joints, tendons, cartilage, skin, nails, hair, organs, etc.
- Collagen is a type of protein – 1 of over 10,000 in your body.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body (25-35% – this is not a typo!).
- Collagen can be considered the glue that holds your body together.
- In water, collagen breaks into gelatin. They are the same amino acids with a different chemical structure. Think of them as the same tool, but different packaging.
- Most other animal based protein powders can be inflammatory to many people. Casein and whey are known allergens and egg protein can be quite inflammatory. Collagen protein from grass-fed beef is made in the same way that bone broth is made, low and slow heating to preserve the nutrition.
Benefits Specific to Perfect Keto
- Completely clean product. Does not contain any soy, dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, or anything that doesn’t directly improve your health.
- Tastes phenomenal. Perfect Keto comes in a delicious chocolate flavor that goes great in almost any beverage, coffee or smoothie you can dream up. Also is great in just plain water!
- Low GI Distress
- Perfect Keto uses only the highest quality ingredients, sourced in the United States, and absolutely nothing fake is added so that it’s easy on your digestive system.
- Doctor Developed and Recommended
- Our founder is a functional medicine clinician who developed our unique formula for maximum efficacy.
How to Use
For Mental Performance
- Remember MCT’s are some of the healthiest “fast fats,” they are what your body breaks fat down into for useable energy. Your brain uses about 20% of your total daily energy expenditure.
- This is not a stimulant for the perception of alertness. Keto Collagen is real energy.
- Before/During Exercise
- MCT’s are fuel for your body, especially on a low-carb diet. When we talk about “fat-burning” we are literally describing fatty acids like MCT’s being metabolized into ketones and shuttling energy to your body.
- Post workout
- Collagen protein plays a huge role in the regeneration of muscles, joints, connective tissues and ligaments.
- As an anytime, Ketogenic Protein Supplement
- Get the best quality protein and fats, anytime, without carbohydrates or fake ingredients